The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ACE'S TRAVELS IN VIRGINIA


Mom and I are in an rv camping through the southern states. Looking for warm weather so far I rode in a police car last night near Dismal Swamp and military police searched our car near Fort Story/ Little Creek lighthouses. I barked and growled at them - had to protect Mom. This all happenned near Chesapeake, Virginia. Mom also had to visit the Chesapeake Central Library to update my blog. It was a huge library and they even had a bookmobile. Fun stuff. I also barked at a horse statue. Kinda dumb.. Saw horses, cats and other stuff at campsite. Ran after one of the damn cats and scared Mom.
Left Thursday for North Carolina.

3 comments:

Sara said...

ACE! You go boy! Protect your mama!!! Tell her that her BFF is misses her. :)

NancyS said...

sAce, you are the best boy!! Take care!!!

ACE said...

Hey guys, miss you and glad you are reading Ace's blog. Night... better get some sleep. lights out....