The diary of a pit bull puppy

Sunday, January 16, 2011

MY NO BARK COLLAR

Mom got me a no- bark collar - it sprays me with lemon citrus spray when I bark.
You know what happenned- Khlea barked and I got sprayed.... now that just isn't right.
I told Khlea to shut her mouth and don't bark. Funny huh.....

Khlea has a shock no-bark collar and it is bad... she shakes after she gets shocked. I don'tlike those kind. Mom and I are going on a RV trip to Florida and she wants the campsite to be quiet for our neighbors. I guess that is OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Bark Collar is a safe, effective and humane way to train your dog not to bark too much. Clinical studies conducted by the College of Veterinary medicine of Cornell University have proven that Spray Bark Collars are TWICE as effective as shock collars! Sonic dog barking collars are virtually ineffective compared to spray.