The diary of a pit bull puppy

Monday, December 8, 2008

PHOTOS OF ME , ME ,ME - IT'S ALL ABOUT ME...


I used an online application called Zoho writer and created the above scrapbook of my life so far. I noticed there was some lag time between my "pawstrokes" and my computer screen .
I also was unable to publish directly to my blog( ace213.blogspot.com) from the YoYo writer - I mean "Zoho writer". When I tried to export to PDF and Word format - the format of the photos and words always changed and looked bad. All my work went out the window. Not impressed with using Zoho writer. Google Docs seemed user friendly but didn't have all the extra fancy functions of Zoho writer but then again all those fancy functions didn't work for me.

Check out what I created with Microsoft Publisher on my computer. Look below.

No comments: