The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NEW COLLAGE OF ME (OF COURSE!)


I looked at the Web 2.0 award short list; reviewed Picnik (Photos and Digital Images) and Fluxiom (Digital storage & Remote Access). I connected Picnik with my FlickR account. I made a simple collage of ME (of course) and MY MOMS. I used a free template - some cost $. I was able to put holiday hats on all of us. Looks pretty funny- what do you think?

I used Fluxiom which provides 100 MB of free storage space for my files. You can zip the files too! My old mom at the library could use this site instead of the drives: P, S and Y.

2 comments:

Brownie said...

OBSESSING!!!

Anonymous said...

We're delighted you found fluxiom of use! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you or your moms with.

In the meantime, we send Woofs from Vienna!