The diary of a pit bull puppy

Sunday, November 16, 2008

RUFF-view of Marley & Me by Ace


I thought about my first audio book all weekend. Marley and me are alot alike in many areas.

Marley strolled like a runaway locomotive. He veered left and right and circled around owners and wrapped his leash around us. He wanted to make friends with all other dogs. He loved life. He lived for company of other animals or people. He did full skids on our wood floors

Marley was a funny bad dog with a good heart and was a good friend. The dog that touched our lives. He was wild and strong and he crashed his way through life. He had touched our soles ( he loves to chew & swallow socks and shoes) and living each day to the fullest and appreciated the simple things. Taught me how to be a good loyal friend. Loyalty, courage and emotion were important not the material things. Marley had given us a gift of complete love.

I wish people were more like dogs and just judged each other on personality and not on looks and what they own or drive or wear etc. I also want to live life to the fullest and be a loyal good friend to my moms. I will live by these words "enjoy the moment"

I hope my moms say "I am a great dog someday." I want them to read the book " No Bad dogs" by Barbara Woodhouse.

No comments: