The diary of a pit bull puppy

Monday, November 17, 2008

LEARNING NEW TRICKS BEFORE I AM AN OLD DOG

I have been "nosing around the Internet"
and "diggin up some new fun stuff. "

Technorati is an Internet search engine for searching blogs by looking at tags that authors have placed on their blogs. Try to find a lost dog without dog tags? Impossible. Try to find an Internet blog that is not tagged. I created a Technorati account and chained my dog(OOPS A DOG-ian slip- I mean "claimed my blog").

Here are Technorati Tags for this post : , ,

On the Technorati website- You will get a different search if you search Posts, Blogs, Photos and Videos because there are several different kinds of tags.

Popular blogs are ones with the most fans and Popular searches are the keywords that were used the most.

Delicious (formerly del.icio.us) is a social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks. Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to store, organize, search, and manage bookmarks. I created an account on this site and put my bookmarks on their site. Now I am able to access them from any dog house I visit.

I used some techie sites to make tags and categories on my side bar for my blog. Not a very easy task for the average dog but I am special dog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your info. Play Poker Online with ‘FUN CASH’ and ‘REAL CASH’ @ Pokabunga..!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello really such a great post.Stay informed on the latest Poker Rooms that concerns your gaming needs.