The diary of a pit bull puppy

Thursday, February 17, 2011

LITTLE DOGS DON'T LIKE ME

For some reason - little dogs don't like me. I can understand why Molly growls at me- she is protecting her turf and family. I do the same thing. Little Tommy is very friendly but again he is protecting his Mom. But a little dog got away from her owner and came charging at me. I didn't even realize what was happenning but Mom did. She yanked me up on her chest so my face was in her face and the little dog was down around my legs. Mom was so worried about what would happen if I hurt the little dog. I was just wondering what my crazy mom was doing? No disaster so we continued our walk around the neighborhood and the lady got her dog back safely. I walked 10,000 steps and am a tired big dog. it is hot in Florida.

No comments: