The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AGILITY CLASSES AT WAGSWORTH


I graduated beginner agility classes at Wagsworth Manor with Julie. Louie the other dog- graduated too. We got a certificate with our names on it. I learned to go through the tunnel, do the jumps ( tire jump and regular), the dog walk, A frame and now we are starting to learn the teeter totter and put all our obstacles together and do more than one at a time off the leash.

Mom bought some equipment so we can practice at home doing some of the things. It is fun and Mom gets tired too running with me. Next class starts in 3 weeks.

This is how I relax when I get home. I am dog tired.

2 comments:

Two Pitties in the City said...

From your photos, it looks like you're starting to look like Mr. B!

♥ Sallie said...

I am so proud of you! Yay!

I hope you will come to our Hawaii party and relax a little. Hope to see you there!