The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BUSY MONTH OF MAY

My young mom is going to have a baby any day now. A little boy named "Alex" I can't wait to see him and neither can old mom. That is all she talks about. I love to go outside and play in the muddy back yard and my white neck has become grey. So guess who got a bath and then a new collar and frontline stuff? Me... I look great - a handsome devil even if I must say so myself. Here is a video of how wound up I was after my bath.

Last night was my first Agility class. I like Wagsworth Manor and class was fun. I jumped over the jumps and walked the plank and heeled my mom. I will practice with mom and learn more stuff. Maybe I will lose some inches around my waist too. My butt looks big.

1 comment:

kissa-bull said...

wow all kinds of fun and exciting fings in your life right now. many congrats on your human wittle brofur and give some sugars to him from ush when he awives. we cant wait to shee all your great agility stuff we just KNOW you'll be ultra good at it and lastly we send you our deepest condolences on your bath. the torture you must endure to keep up wiff all the bewooty.

pibble sugars to all
the pittie pack