The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BUSY DAYS FOR THIS 2 YEAR OLD DOG

My 2nd birthday is this month. Happy Birthdog(day) to me. I love my life - I have a nice family and Khlea is there for me. I take car trips to Petsmart and on errand and to the Poconos and back. I go to Day care once a week and next week I am starting agility training which should be fun for mom and me. I am a lucky pampered dog.
The hot weather is getting to me this year - it is 60 degrees out and nice and then 80 degrees and hot the next day. I love my bed and the fan running while I sleep. I also love to cuddle pillows anywhere - on the sofa or on my bed. Aren't I cute!!!! I am in touch with my feminine side.

2 comments:

kissa-bull said...

your cuteness overload for sure!! we are so furry happish to see that you are one spoiled pibble as all pibbles should be. happy 2 yr barkday and we wish you many many more to come.

pibble sugars to you
the pittie pack
pee.s ish our guero's barkday today too. come on over to our bloggy sometime and visit us

Two Pitties in the City said...

You have done so much for a 2 year old. Happy birthday!