The diary of a pit bull puppy

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NEW COLLAR

Old mom bought me a new leather collar that is 2" wide and has my name on it so she won't call me the wrong name and it is really tough looking. I scare people just because of it and my prong collar. I still like my soft afghan even though I am a tough guy.

I barked at the vet last night and had to be muzzled to get my kennel cough shot. Maybe I would like her if she didn't always give me a needle in the neck. Oh well mom still loves me so that is all that matters. Take a look at my blingy collar.

4 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

that little spot behind your ear looks so soft and cute :)

Two Pitties in the City said...

Your collar makes you look big and tough.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! WOW! What a collar may I say ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

It is a very snazzy collar! Nice to meet you thanks for stopping while we get our new blog up and running :)