The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DOG PARK & DOGGY DAY CARE


I didn't get to go to Puppy K because of the bad weather so I want some interaction with other dogs. I am so tired of my little cat friends. All they do is hiss and claw me. I want to play with a dog. I acted rammy and wanted to go out alot so my moms decided to take me to the Dog Park. I went 3 days in a row. I had alot of fun there. I ran and played ball with all kinds of dogs. Some were friendly and others tried to bite or hump me. My mom(s) were watching me closely so that I would not get hurt or hurt anyone else.

When we left 2 large dogs came in and all they did was bark and growl. We could here them from the WaWa where we got coffee to warm ourselves up. I am glad I didn't try to play with them. Friday, I think I am going to Toby's K9 Day Care and that means a whole day of playing with new friends. I am sleeping and snoring tonight and going to bed early so I can play alot tomorrow. Good night to you all..... Pleasant dreams....I want to dream about food and having fun.

I went to Day Care for a half day and had many friends to play with. I played with larger dogs and smaller ones. I got a report card and did OK for my first day. I want to go again if my moms will drive me. I hope they will take me so I can run around and have fun. I want to Play, Explore , Discover and Learn new skills.

No comments: