The diary of a pit bull puppy

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Pocono Weekend- Nov 7-10


I walked every day in Hickory Run State Park. I am now wearing a choke collar so I don’t yank my old Mom’s arm out of the socket. I try not to pull too hard or I choke myself. I saw many birds and some deer. I would love to chase after them but the leash won’t let me get too close.

Played in the lake and streams. My old mom took me on the Hawk Falls Trail, Gould Trail, Beach Trail and Deer Trail. I got plenty of exercise. When we got home, I watched the fire in fireplace and got too close and burned by cheek. Ouch. I also took a dip in the hot tub- didn’t like it and jumped out with a big splash.

I now can jump out of the Jeep because I am getting bigger. I still need help getting in it.

No comments: