The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THE DAY AFTER- NOW I AM A “FIXED COOL DUDE” !


My moms picked me up from the doc last night and I was so happy to see them. The drugs were still working. They got this cream named “Yuk” to apply to my stitched area and it tastes terrible.

I walk a little different now - I have a cool dog strut. I am going to “chill in my crib” with the cone on my head for awhile and take it easy! I am on the cover of the magazine “Bad Bad Dog- What ya going do..” – read the article for more information about my experience.

I told my obsessive mom that I would bite her if she took a photo of me with my cone head.
She knows not to mess with the new “Bad Bad Dog” RUFF!
“My BFMs” also bought me a new black studded leather collar.
More Bling Bling to impress the ladies. Notice my more mature bark now. RUFF! RUFF!

1 comment:

Brownie said...

How did "IT" look now? HEEE~