The diary of a pit bull puppy

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Obsessed Mother



Found out today my Mom made a slide show of my photos with music and effects using a Learning 2.0 Award listed website called Slide.com ( orginal name--DUH) I wish she would tell me this stuff before she does it and not after. Check it out.... http://www.slide.com/r/Xd91sanO7D9o8jd25255Tusip0qpf24m?previous_view=180&action_details=9%3A0&mail1=0&view=originale.com/r/Xd91sanO7D9o8jd25255Tusip0qpf24m?previous_view=180&action_details=9%3A0&mail1=0&view=original
I hope the puparazzi doesn't come after me again. The flashes from their cameras blind me and I run into walls. Although I like the Garfield Cat cameras like this one.

2 comments:

Brownie said...

OMG! You are worse than ME!!!!

NikeBlack said...

Hi - my moM and dad aRE out dis affernono so, i KAn play ona puter. I doan tiype reel good, sorryz. i LIke yous pics. gfonna ask my moms ot make me a slide sho too. dat's if she dosn't do one oF da Goatz - sh's obsez obbses um, nuts bout dose 2 dumb goats. yur fren, Floyd (aka da Muck)